The ADCRM course covers all the basic areas of Clinical Research and Clinical Data Management. Successful completion of the 6 months Diploma helps candidates to apply for entry level jobs in both Clinical Research and Clinical Data Management
• Introduction to clinical Research
• Clinical Research process
• Introduction to drug discovery and development
• Bioinformatics and drug development (PK, PD)
• GCP guidelines
• Regulatory authorities involved in clinical research
• Roles and responsibilities of investigator and study team
• Essential documentation in clinical research
• Regulatory submission
• Clinical trial requirement in India
• Regulatory environment in USA, Australia, Europe and India
• Schedule Y
• Adverse drug reactions and its management
• Serious adverse events (SAE)
Clinical Data Management:
• Clinical Data Management plan
• Data management process
• CRF design
• 21 CFR Part 11
• Introduction to CDISC
• Open clinica
• Oracle clinical
• SAS Enterprises Guide
• Over view of SAS
Eligibility: Any life science degree.
Course Duration: 6 months
Training provided by industry experts.
Live online classes also available.
Suitable for students, professionals, freshers, and those seeking a career change.
Batch starts on 14/5/11
Enroll now for a lucrative career in the field of clinical research and clinical data management.